Friday, April 30, 2010

P.L.Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Decided to go to the Horseshoe on Wednesday night to catch a cash game session. Picked up Robert here in town and we rolled out around 5pm. As usual...I hall ass and dont get stopped not one time. Maybe because they had everyone else pulled over as we zoomed by. Ill take it!

We get out call ins as soon as we get in Bossier. We show up to the poker room and all the 1/3 games are full. They have a list for 2/5 so I sign up for that. I see a seat open in the back table and ask is that a free seat. The woman said it was the 2/5 PLO game. "OHHHHH SHIT!!!"

"Well Ill be taking that seat if you need me mam."

I walk over to see how much money was involved. I dont think they have a max here. 1 seat was down to 3hundred and some change, 2 was around 6-7hundred, 3 had 1k, 4 about 2k, 5 had the most at the time...nice little stack of $500 chips...had to be around 6k. I would sit in the 6 for short. ($500) The 7 was a cool younger guy name Matt. 8 was random black guy that was in over his head, and 9 was a really solid player...well...he was a very tight player...and thats what you need to be in a 9 handed omaha game.

Long story short...I ended up almost in the green for 2k. The first couple of pots I got involved in were alittle jar'ing. A continuation was almost half my stack. After I chizzled my way to about 1k I was able to start opening up and play my game. I sniffed out 3 weak river bets and stuck out a check raise of over $400 each time. Matt caught on to one of em...Told me stealing in this state is Illegal. We both laughed. Said he was ganna be in NOLA for the circuits. Hope so. Cool cat.

Turned a straigh flush and river paired the board...got no love when I bet pot in river to look like i was buying. GRRRR. I did wax this bitch for a $1800 pot. Loved every minute of it. First let me paint the picture of this woman.

When she walked up to the table, a couple people already knew her. Her name was BB I think. Anyways, this was a redneck asshole of a woman. Man hands and all. She counts out 1k under the table and gets 9 in black and 4 in green. Can see there is ganna be alot of action coming from her way. All she can say when me, matt , or another young black guy take a pot is "Damn Eldorado kids..." or "Time to put the children to bed"
Finally I told her, "I dont fucking play at the Eldorado...who are you talkin too? Are you ADD? Tourrettes?? Cuz you are spouting off random shit that is offending some and getting on my damn nerves." Matt concurs...black dude just laughs his ass off. She shuts up for like maybe 10 min. Then we get in the juicy hand that stacks her bitch-ass!!!

I started straddling so the table joined in. I was 2nd to act after the straddle. I called, BB called, the tight 9 seat called. When it got to Matt he made a 3x raise. The black guy called, I called, then BB.....BB bets the pot. WOW. Thank you for telling me you have at bare minimum naked AA's. Matt calls the $120, black guy does, as do I (Kd-Td-3c-4d). Flop is Kh-7h-4s. Black guy checks, as do I. BB bets $450..Matt folds, black guy folds. I tank.

OK...this silly witch would pot it with AA here no doubt. But she would also with top set, leaving my 2 pair dead in water. Also, if she had AA with flush draw, she has already told the table she runs it once. Never twice. So here I am stuck with a decission of fold or shove. Not flatting. You know Joe Joe. Gamble Gamble...SPIN IT!!
I shove...she calls. I think I might have said I flopped two pair...either way she said that was good..that she had AA. Well the turn brougt me a 10c..then river 4c. FULLHOUSE. Ship that shit. Black guy and Matt could have kissed me they were so happy I stacked the evil wicked witch of the west. Tipped the dealer 2 greeny's. He was my new BFF after that tip. Lol.

Didnt stay long after that. Didnt need too... Robert got sniped by the old schools in the 1/3 when he finally sat down. I would have slid him another buy in but I was ready to get back on the road. Maybe next time Rob.

NOLA...MAY 7th...be there!!! Joe Joe will be in the building. I repeat...IN...THE...BUIDLING.

Deuce!

No comments:

Post a Comment