Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Up again...Ambien anyone???

I really can't remember a time my sleeping was more screwed up than it is now. I have been assing out at 4-5 in the afternoon and waking up at midnight WIDE OPEN. Its so retarded. The ol lady has about had it. Tho I cant complain to much. Havent had to put on the oven mits, or pet hair in a bout a week. (Those of you who didnt catch that...thats what the guys around here call puttin in time with better halfs. Get it??? Pet the hair...as in, "I love you so much baby...Lets cuddle.") Or the the oven mits. Well, thats pretty self explanitory. Nothing is open except Circkle K, and Im just about burnt out on Mt. Dew and sunflower seeds. I sometimes get lucky and am able to make it to Taco Bell. SOMETIMES!!!

Been a pretty laid back week I guess. Just gettin ready for Winstar this weekend. We might have added a few more people to make the journy. I have a couple things I need to take care of Friday morning before we leave, so we should be rolling towards Texas around 10 or 11am. Hopefully we beat Dallas traffic. That shit is GOD AWFULL. If we do hit it...hell...might have to hit a BK session. (BK is another term that Im sure you people dont know about, nor am I ganna share unless asked personally).

Online has been up and down now that Im up playing against the Euro's. The tournys and SNG's have been really easy...but cash...well, the euro's sure do like to gamble. They dont keep any pots small. If they have a flush draw...they always seem to semi-bluff. Which wouldnt make it to big, but there I am with either an over pair to the board or a set or a flopped straight. Havent got sucked out to many times, but they have stung me once or twice. If I would have won all those showdowns, damn...i think i would be up about 2k just in cash games. Didnt get REAL deep in the MTTs, but cashed regardless. The sng's were alittle better. Took down a $10/90plr. That was the best finish out of the sng's. Rest where 3rds, 1 2nd, and couple of bricks. Good few days regardless.

Anybody seen the $1 Main event tournys on FT!?!?! Like 10k people!!! WTF!!!! I mean, as a player, you cant pass that opportunity up, but DAMNIT MAN...10k PEOPLE. JESUS. I havent played one yet, but I think Ill start taking the stab every weeked from here on out. FTOPS are coming up I believe. Or the mini maybe, not sure. Ganna play a couple of those. Would like to ship something semi large. Would be nice to be free-rolling NOLA of the circuit.

Speaking of NOLA, if you havent decided on coming to this event...You really need to sit down and ask yourself this..."Why am I a moron? Why havent I already gotten My hotel?" NOLA is off the chain. Cash games poppin left and right, and Every tourny (especially the early ones) have a great crowed! They added a HU event too. REALLY looking forward to playing this one. I pride myself in HU cash...well I say pride. I play it alot lately. I really like getting deep and having the chance to get creative. That being said, I dont know how well my style will do in a tournament style HU match. Im sure Ill still be able to run my original play book...just have to change a few things up. I have been talking so much shit to Monkey about this event that I better come through with at least a top 5 finish. I told him to see if he could swing something to where he and I would be matched up first round. LOL.

Now, Im not trying to stir bad blood between me and Ol Monk. But we are both competitive. I like him as a player and person, and I think it would be a great match competitively, and not to mention a pretty good time to cut up and play some cards. That being said....BRING IT MOFO!!!!

Talk to him briefly about Hotel setup down there. I have a buddy that is ganna let me crash at his place for the first weekend I am down there. After that, Im tredding water by myself. Monkey said there was a place down there for like $40 a night. FIND IT DUDE. That would be clutch! If not, Ill either be commuting from home, or stuck paying $100ish a night at another hotel. Guess Ill deal with it when the time comes. Huge procrastinator. YEssssir!!!

Back to Winstar schedule. The have really good nooner tournys. Hopefully I can cash deep in the one on satr. I really want to get in their 5/10 game. It gets really big. Last time I went there, they had a crazy asian guy that everyone called George W. LMAO. He always keeps a rubberband roll in his coat pocket. Has to be at least 20-30k in there. He's an OG for sure. Doesnt speak alot of english...but he knows us. "OHHHHHHHHH...Louisiana boyssss...veryyyy goooodddddd." Hahaha. Cool dude. Dealers know us as well too. We have a good reputation of tipping VERY WELL. Not this $1 a hand you win shit. You give me the heat...Im ganna hit you back bro! No doubt.

Well, cant think of much else to talk about...oh shit. Just hit me. I have a 2007 yamaha R1 crotch rocket that I love/hate. It was the worst impulse buy I will probably ever make. Well due to me always being on the road, I dont ride it and I have been stuck paying the note on it for quite some time. I finally got a bite on it. Hopefully it pans out. If not...all the rest of you out there. Its summertime...and the ladies love the crotch rockets!!! Google it or go to my facebook page if you want to see what it looks like....comes with a $400 Icon helmet and gloves. Yeah yeah yeah...Im tryin to sell shit...bite me!

lat3r peoples!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment