Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Steaming...time to vent.

I really don't get it. I just...wow...I cannot get online tournament poker. Its fucking epic failure after failure.

Im sitting here playing the Hundo-Turbo...or whatever gay name Fulltilt has given this tournament. Just grinding away...pretty much coasting this whole tourny. 8 away from the $ I think. This clown from russia has been getting it in with shit like Q8, 10-4...just fucking trash...granted the way he gets it in is pretty slick...good spots to make plays, but with fucking trash!!! Against rocks...that havent played hands in like hours. AND WINS!!! Wins them all!!!

Im two away from the button with AJ of hearts. Standard raise. He calls from SB. HU with a flop of Jd-Jc-3d. He checks, I raise maybe 1/2 pot. He insta shoves.....pft...i mean...WTF is going on. Is anyone else folding here? Anyone? If you are out there please call me and explain this. Cause I called this sick fucker and I get to see 3's...pocket 3's. Ummm...did I do something to someone for this wicked, twisted karma slash bad luck slash bullshit to be happening to me?

I will say this. This sick shit is only going down in tournys. Cash is different. Ive been crushing the small stake HU games. Usually leaving the match up at least 3 buy-ins. Omaha is still up and down. Im still trying to make myself fold big hands. Its hard to fold small full-houses when transitioning from holdem. I know 90% by betting patterns alone that I have to be beat...but I end up calling none-the-less. Im getting better tho. Thats pretty much the only hole in my omaha game as of right now. I really hope to move up in stakes soon. Would like to be making thousands instead of hundreds in one session. But hey, wouldnt we all?

Side note...if any of you play call of duty / modern warfare 2 on xbox...my gamertag is R0njeremy24. I pretty much own. If your trying to come play with me and just have a friendly, fun time..pft...Fun? I stopped having fun in 03'. You want fun go play fucking teather ball. I bless em with headshots. Matter of fact. Going to fire up the box now...amongst other things to fire up...OH! DOH! lol

lat3r

No comments:

Post a Comment