Thursday, May 27, 2010

Posted up.

Yet another night of being wide awake and headbusting adventures. I will be so glad when I am able to quit this God forsaken job I have, and am able to rejoin the rest of the day-walkers once again.

I haven't wrote since the NOLA update. Simply because...mmm...oh, shit. Duh...Im top mofo in lazyness.

Poker, well...I had a really bad session the other day. 5/10 half/half game. Was in Marksville, FYI. Due to previous comments that were wrote via facebook notes, I will not say much about the players, or the game structures there. Wait...man FUCK THAT.

I went and played a really DEEP game peoople. So deep that hell, I shouldnt have been playing it. There were maybe 2 other players at the table, excluding myself, that were good players. Rest...psh...no comment. So here I was sitting for short while everyone else had several G balls. No worries, I was overly confident in my ability to pick my spots and chip up on these whales.

Besides the fact that the floor guy was in no hurry to seat me, (probably due to my past comments) The game seemed very light in play. They still were opening WAY to much preflop...as due all morons. Your usual 6 callers. However, after flop...it was just showdown after showdown...until...drum roll please..........

OMAHA STARTED.....

OMFG...these guys are just...wow. That is one dangerous combo. Whales+omaha=land mines. It was so nasty to watch. The play was just terrible. I bluffed several spots on the river after check/check then a dumbazz leads out for maybe 1/4th the pot. Other than that....I couldnt win flips to save my life. Got it in with middle set vs AA and flush draw. These fucking tards host one of the deepest games in the state and they dont let the players run it twice. WTF. Horseshoe in shreveport lets them and its a 2/5 game!!

I guess that shows you that the Horseshoe actually cares about keeping there players happy, and hopes they come back to play at there establishment.

Whoa, sidetracked...so yeah, due to the fact that the place is fucking begging for my $5 rakes, we cant run it twice. Roasted...A on turn.

Abunch of other stuff happened as well...but I really dont want to write about it. Im just now getting over that whole ordeal. Really shitty time and donksville, USA.

Talk to monkey briefly over Facebook. Hes already rolling toward the holy land.
That dude is fucking WILD. Talking to me on facebook, playing a 90plyr sng, watching a movie, and DRIVING.....yes...D-R-I-V-I-N-G.
Good luck sir. God speed! Haha, but no, serious dude...be carefull.

Saw a house, well, a "vacation home" that can be rented for a month in vegas for $1700! 3 bedroom 2 bath!! If the house really looks like the pictures show...wow. Talk about a deal. Fully furnished...10 min. from strip. Hell yes. If any of you would like to get in on this for possibly NEXT summer let me know. I would like to try and book something sometime in Dec, or Jan. That would be the TITS!
Fly out, post at your own spot for 4 weeks....
"Oh, hang on bro, someones calling me...
Hello? Oh hey man whats up? Word. Shit....chillin at the house. Oh, nah man, Im at my house in VEGAS." BALLLLIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment